Job description Veterinarian Raffles Pacific Harvest
This is a hands-on position. You will be responsible for day to day veterinary operation at Raffles Pacific Harvest Farm in Garut, West Java. Whilst some experience relevant to the role would assist, training will be provided
• Understanding how to evaluate the health level at any cattle’s at the farm.
• Understanding how to organize veterinarian tasks in the best way to avoid stress for the animals.
• Planning vaccination programs in a way so to avoid animal stress.
• Observing and exam animals in a way the animals avoid stress.
• Understanding the importance of monitored check-up programs for certain groups of animals.
• Full responsibility of Bio-Security at the Farm.
• Running and understanding the importance of Pest Control program at the Farm.
• Understanding and learning how to run a reporting system with cowfocus.
• Evaluating individual animals in all kind of diseases/situations.
• Knowing correct treatment and implement it in the treatment program.
• Filling in treatment and monitoring protocols for best possible follow ups at individual animals.
• Registering use of medicine, and keep track of the medicine storage.
• Evaluating and following new trends, products, and treatment methods etc in the Veterinarian field for cattle.
• Successful applicant must be keen, enthusiastic and motivated, and able to work as part of a team
• Working time will be from 04:30
• Willing to work in shift or weekends or public holidays
Apply your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org