BRI opportunities for students achievement to follow the brilliant Scholarship Year 2021.
- Cost of education aid per semester
- allowance per month
- assistance cost thesis
- Laptop amenities
- health insuranceBRILife
- training programs to improve the knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors as superior personal
- Being Permanent BRI employees through the BRILIAN Future Leader Program (BFLP) entry route
- Currently studying S1 semesters 5, 6, and 7.
- Maximum age is 22 years and has not turned 23 at the time of registration with
- a minimum GPA of 3.25 on a scale of 4.00 and is able to maintain until by the end of semester
- Accreditation of minimum department A
- Willing to sign a stamped agreement stating that they are willing to take part in all BRILian Scholarship activities.
- If declared to pass, participants are required to take a medical test. If it is declared “fit” then the participant must take part in the BRILLIANT Future Leader Program (BFLP).
until March 31, 2021